6 Bridge Street, Papatoetoe LUXURIOUS 4 BED FAMILY HOMETweet
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property Description6 Bridge Street in Papatoetoe is a freehold home that has everything. Being two houses in the whole block and built to the highest of specifications, offering privacy and space, add this beautiful new home to the top of your MUST VIEW LIST.
Bright and spacious boasting a 218m² floor area, 4 large double bedrooms which includes the master complete with an ensuite, a separate family bathroom and the bedroom downstairs encompasses a semi ensuite suitable for guests or your extended family. The open plan lounge and dining area feature a modern kitchen fitted with quality appliances plus a granite benchtop. It doesn't stop there. The owners have included an 8-seater dining table matching the interior décor for you.
It is rare to find double internal access garage anymore in newly built homes since the change in Auckland Council rules. But! Yes, you have a large double internal garage with enough space to create a mancave to keep your husband happy. In addition to that there are 3 off-street parking that enable every one of your family to park their cars. Further features include a built-in security system, home ventilation system (HRV), double lockup gate with remotes; all these additions are coming with the house for you.
The home is within HOP-IN / HOP-OUT distance from the train station and two minutes from Papatoetoe Primary school. Furthermore, easy access to Manukau City, Westfield supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, entertainment, Middlemore hospital and bus stations and access on to the M/Way is an indication that the house is in the premium location.
The development of the Auckland Transport Light Rail (expected to be completed by 2020 - https://at.govt.nz/projects-roadworks/light-rail/) will have future benefits for the new owners of the property.
A perfect opportunity for first-time home buyer, families or an investor looking to add properties to their property portfolio in a top emerging suburb. For a private inspection please contact Samantha Chaudhry.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Samantha Chaudhry
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Samantha Chaudhry and Leo Perera - Team Sam and Leo
If you are looking for confident and dependable professionals who conduct their business with integrity and trust, look no further! Sam and Leo is the TEAM for you.
Samantha has been in the Real Estate profession for over a decade and equipped herself with the expertise and know-how that sees successful results with every listing. She is a passionate and enthusiastic woman who is in every aspect committed to her work and clients. A self-assured negotiator, her ability to effectively communicate with her clients ensures that results are not just met, but exceeded.
Leo's first exposure to Real Estate was in 2011 under the mentorship of Linda Fitzpatrick and Michael Huang from Barfoot and Thompson Meadowlands. Upon graduating from the University of Auckland, he worked as an Auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers for two years; however; the lure of the changing and exciting Real Estate industry encouraged him to leave and in July 2015, Samantha and Leo formed a partnership which has steadily grown from strength to strength.
Together, we have that innate ability to connect and communicate with their clients to create winning Real Estate solutions time and time again. Maximising on every opportunity presented to us, we have a genuine desire to help those we work with achieve their Real Estate goals. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
The most important question for our clients is, what can we, Sam and Leo offer you?
The answer is clear and the answer is simple. A partnership alongside us will add significant value to your next Real Estate transaction. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
So go on; give us call, flick us a text or shoot through an e-mail - we'd only be glad to hear from; and even more so; to work alongside and achieve success.