52 Stanhope Road, Mt Wellington Hidden Treasure in Mt WellingtonTweet
- 777483-Body Corporate - AGM Minutes.pdf
- 777483-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 777483-Unit Title pre-contract disclosure.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REAA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are a first home buyer or an investor, make sure that you view this exciting property. Situated in a popular street, this home is spread over two levels. The well-appointed kitchen, living and dining area are on the ground floor with a fenced front court and a decked fenced cozy backyard. Two double bedrooms and a combined shower/wc are on the first floor.
There is a carport for your convenience and additional parking within the gated complex. Handy to Sylvia Park and Lunn Avenue shops, the location also enjoys easy motorway access and vicinity to the public transport. Stanhope Rd Primary School is in the neighbourhood too.
Don't delay, call us now for a private viewing or visit our Open Homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nina Wo
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Nina Wo has been living in New Zealand’s biggest city for nearly 20 years and she has an excellent knowledge of Auckland’s real estate issues.
She gained her strong work ethic as an accountant in China and prides herself on her professionalism, integrity and her strong passion to satisfy her clients’ needs. Nina will go the extra mile for her clients who appreciate her honesty and tireless commitment.
When it comes to buying or selling real estate, many of her clients come back to her again and again and are happy to recommend her to their friends and family.
The interest of her clients is always her first priority and her ultimate goal is to ensure her clients are completely satisfied.
Why not give Nina a call and discuss your real estate requirements with her? You will soon notice why so many people choose her.
Nina is assisted by Thomas, her husband and associate salesperson.
Thomas, before coming to New Zealand, worked in the tourism industry in China and is passionate about dealing with people.
Nina and Thomas work as a team and strive to provide the best service for their clients.
Being able to speak English and Chinese is a huge advantage, whether you are a vendor or a purchaser.
Both of them are very happy working for Barfoot & Thompson, a company with an enviable reputation and history of real estate success.