6 Takurua Terrace, Orewa Grand and Brand New Family AbodeTweet
- 6 Takurua Tce Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 6 Takurua Tce Title.pdf
Property DescriptionAre you looking for a modern, spacious and elegant home for your family or as an investment? Then look no further. This brand new home offers 4 large bedrooms all with their own personal sleek and modern ensuites.
Built from weatherboard and cedar this home is meant to stand the test of time and to prove their confidence there is a 10 year Master Builder guarantee!
So step inside this modern and stylish home and feel the light and warmth this home has to offer, a kitchen that you can always keep tidy as there is a butler's pantry discreetly positioned behind the kitchen for the kettle and toaster and any mess that you don't want the visitors to see, two living areas, potentially one formal and one informal or a kids TV room, the open plan living area and kitchen then opens up with ranch sliders to the outdoor area and decking.
Split over three levels this home not only shows off how much room there is for everyone but it also shows how warm and light each nook and cranny is. From the laundry room to the upstairs master bedroom you will feel like you have finally found your dream home.
Located in the new development area of Orewa with plenty of space inside and outside. It's an easy drive to Grand Drive motorway interchange or down to everything Orewa has to offer.
The houses in this street have been selling fast so don't miss out, call the agent today for a viewing or come along to the open homes in the weekend.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ron Zhu
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron is passionate about his career in real estate and is highly motivated to offer you the best possible service. Always approachable, he enjoys the long hours he spends achieving wonderful results.
As much as Ron enjoys the buzz his gets from helping people get on with their lives
He living in the Northcote Birkenhead area for eight years, Ron is familiar and in love with the properties and people in the area.
Ron has 12 years experience in managing and been an owner of franchise food business, he understands the importance of putting customers first and what it takes to make his customers feel like royalty. With clear communication, a polite and positive tone, Ron’s clients always feel ease when they deal with him.
Outside of his real estate career Ron enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
Ron’s ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin means that any cultural or language barriers can be minimized.
If you want an honest and efficient salesperson then call Ron today!