82 Landing Drive More Than Meets the EyeTweet
- LIM Report - 82 Landing Drive.pdf
- PIM 82 Landing Drive.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 82 Landing Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionYou might not be able to use the driver in this part of The Lakes, but you can certainly land a hole in one and bag the prize. This home holds the secret as to how. With charming townhouse appeal, it unveils personality plus the moment you step inside. The best sits outside - beginning with a central alfresco patio. Truly the heart of the home and embraced on three sides; family life and the lounge both share this private sun trap. It's a focal point. A designer shade sail creates a year-round snug, while clever links enhance the flow. A garden gate offers a greeting for guests and pathway grounds decorate the on-trend look. It's all easy care; lawns eliminated, replaced with smart grass that still tickles the toes. The secret jewel is around the back - your very own putting green. It's brilliant for kids and adults alike. That's the added benefit here. Life is playful, elegant and cosy - if you're a young couple seeking a home to grow into; single and fancy free; or ready to downsize with a lock-and-leave and still have room for the grandies. Chic styling matches cosy comfort, high-stud space and quality finish. Stone benches, 2 heat pumps and versatile living all reflect the design and build talent of Universal Homes. Sitting in the early stages of The Lakes, Landing Drive's leafy neighbourhood showcases the vision behind this elite suburb. Near walkways, playgrounds and water, there's one more huge advantage here - you're nearer The Crossing. With mega city stores, high-fashion labels and entertainment galore; you'll love life here. A winning ace - in more ways than one.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Leach
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Hailing from a very successful career as a professional golfer, Mark Leach brings a lot to the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty team. Grass roots authenticity, exceptional people skills along with an elite high performance mind set are all par for the course.
For Mark, guiding his clients through the buying and selling process is similar to coaching sport. “It’s important to understand how clients’ are feeling during this time and to give them the correct tools they need to make the most educated and informed decisions”.
“I really enjoy helping people. Being trusted to sell their biggest asset is something not to be taken lightly. It’s such a thrill to help clients achieve their property goals and my sporting background enables me to perform at a very high level.”
Mark’s sports career has afforded him many skills that he has transferred to real estate. Self-discipline, determination and persistence are key in the role of a real estate sales associate. Mark considers self-reflection to be critical as well. Learning to extract information from a unique situation is integral in providing his clients with a high level of education and service, enabling them to make informed decisions.
Mark is currently active in hockey coaching in the community and has a strong belief in giving back. “Growing up, many people gave up their time to coach and manage teams I was involved in, now it’s my time to give back and continue setting the example that was set for me”.
Mark is a key addition to the Sotheby’s International Realty team, his skill sets are unique in the Tauranga market place. With Mark you get a highly tuned professional at your service.