82 Kingswood Road BIG BLOKES SHED, SOLID FAMILY HOMETweet
- Aerial Photo.JPG
- Council Files - All Documents.zip
- Kingswood Road 82- Buyer Booklet.pdf
- Rates Info.JPG
- Rental Appriasal.pdf
- School zones.pdf
- Sun tracker.pdf
- Third Party Inspection Report - Conservatory.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Linda McLean
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I am proud to have joined the Professionals NRG Realty in 12th Avenue, Tauranga, after completing the National Certificate in Real estate (Salesperson) course in July 2011, under the new Real estate Agents Acts 2008.
I believe size does matter! I'm not quite 5 foot tall but I'm big on enthusiasm, energy and effective results.
I started real estate in 2011, I am working to build a reputation, not to rely on one. This means for you, that I am going to give my new career 110% at all times as I continue to strive for success. I am capable, honest, super keen and energetic. Dealing with people is my forte and I love a challenge.
I am from one of the first groups to achieve my real estate qualifications under the new and improved real estate agents act 2008, which came into force in November 2009. The new requirements set to achieve a fairer, more transparent real estate industry, protecting the buyer and the seller in all real estate dealings and I am ready, willing and able to continue my career under these new laws.
The proof is in the pudding. Within the first 6 months I was acknowledged in the Top 100 list of salespeople in the Professionals throughout New Zealand and after only 10 months in real estate I was awarded rookie of the year for the Bay of Plenty/Waikato Region. Then in both 2011 & 2012, I was awarded Top Salesperson overall in NRG Realty Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Te Puke, also in 2012 I was recognised as being in the Top 20% for Professionals throughout New Zealand. In 2013 I was 2nd in Sales for the Tauranga office and 4th Top Sales Person Companywide (Te Puke, Papamoa, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Waihi Beach and Waihi offices combined), and in 2014 I was top salesperson for the Tauranga office. In 2015 I was again top salesperson for the Tauranga office, and in the top 20% of Professionals Nationwide. So still going strong!!
Prior to real estate I have worked in my own gardening business, managed and ran our small avocado orchard, helped to run my husbands plastering business and worked in floraculture, while raising my three children. Prior to motherhood I worked for the ANZ bank in Tauranga, for 5 years. I grew up in Matua and now live in Pahoia.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you with any real estate needs you may have, I'd love the opportunity for you to experience my enthusiasm first hand!