235 Beach Road Opportunity in the heart of the Glen Bay.Tweet
- D4230504 - Geotechnical Investigation.pdf
- Welcome To .pdf
- rpnz map.pdf
Property DescriptionIn one of the most sought-after locations in Akaroa. Sited on an elevated rear site off Beach Road on a private R.O.W a clear site offering harbour views, privacy, and being 2587sqm a host of opportunities from large single home to possible development potential. Now only for sale as the original home has been demolished and rather than rebuild the vendors have had a change in direction and reluctantly offer it for sale. This is one of the best land opportunities to come for sale in Akaroa for some time and may never again be repeated *Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Nobbs
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
I’ve been involved in real estate in the Banks Peninsula area since 1987. In that time it’s fair to say I’ve experienced everything the market has to offer – booms and busts, financial crises, varying trends and even a major natural disaster in the region! The ability to adapt and evolve to meet the demands of both the ever changing market, and the needs of my clients, has ensured I’ve generated results for them in all these environments. A fully-qualified member of the Associate Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ), my time spent as a franchise owner provided me with a unique insight in to virtually every aspect of the industry; not only working with buyers and sellers but also holiday home letting. This experience and drawing on my unrelenting passion for this spectacular part of the country enables me to help people make their real estate dreams a reality! For an obligation-free chat please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Contact Giles Simons
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Having specialised in the Akaroa and Banks Peninsula region since 1990, there simply is no other agent with the wealth of local knowledge and the intimate understanding of the market conditions affecting that area than Giles Simons.
One of New Zealand’s most beautiful and pristine locations, Akaroa attracts buyers from around New Zealand and across the globe, and Giles, with his ability to interact with a broad range of people, is adept at dealing with them all.
Property is an industry where market conditions change frequently, trends come and go, and the tools and resources available to agents adapt and move forward rapidly. The one constant you can look for in an agent amongst all this change is honesty and integrity – something Giles Simons has in abundance. His ability to interact and create meaningful relationships with his clients is reflected in the huge amount of repeat and referral business he attracts, testament to the results he achieves and the service he delivers.
Always eager to go the extra mile for his clients, Giles is able to offer advice on anything from subdivision and building consents to property investment and holiday home management, and shares his knowledge openly and willingly.
If you’re looking at buying or selling in the Akaroa / Banks Peninsula area, there simply is no-one better to help you through the process than Giles Simons.