890 State Highway 2Tweet
- 890 SH2.compressed.pdf
- Fruit and Nut Trees.pdf
- KF Packout Reports 2014&2015 - 2016&2017.pdf
- Rent Appraisal.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Shareholders Statement 2018.pdf
- Sun tracker.pdf
- Water Rates.jpg
- /Council File/
- Property Files Upload.zip
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents not NRG Realty Ltd. Accordingly NRG Realty Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law NRG Realty Ltd do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Durrelle Green
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I am an enthusiastic, motivated, rural/lifestyle real estate agent in the sunny Bay of Plenty. My specialty is avocado orchards in the Katikati area, but if it is a property that requires your agent wearing red bands then I am probably the agent for you- whether its 1 acre or 50 hectares. I very simply love what I do; the people I meet, the properties I get to discover, show & sell, being outdoors every day (rain or shine) & of course being real estates cupid; matching people to property- who wouldn't love doing that every day?
My passion for real estate is contagious- and so are the real estate signs in the countryside with 'SOLD by Durrelle', so if you are looking to buy or sell a rural property in the BOP then you better give me a call. My difference is; for my vendors- I will always get the best price possible for their property (usually exceeding their expectations) & I don't achieve that by accident. For my buyers- I always go the extra mile & pride myself on knowing my product and supplying all the information you could possibly need to help you in the process of buying a rural property. This year I ranked in the top 10% for Professionals nation wide & also achieved No1 sales agent for Professionals NRG Realty. Honesty, enthusiasm, and being 100% committed to providing excellent service is my focus. I like to keep things simple, transparent and to be upfront and honest.