90 Flinders Road, Heathcote As Is, Where Is - Short-Call Auction!Tweet
- 00 - 90 Flinders - Auction Forms & Information.pdf
- 01 - 90 Flinders - Particulars and Conditions.pdf
- 02 - 90 Flinders - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 03 - 90 Flinders - Registered Title Instruments.pdf
- 04 - 90 Flinders - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 05 - 90 Flinders - EQC Scope or Works.pdf
- 06 - 90 Flinders - EQC Land Engineering Report.pdf
- 07 - 90 Flinders - Geotechnical Report.pdf
- 08 - 90 Flinders - Recent As Is Sales.pdf
- 09 - 90 Flinders - Recent Fully Insured Sales.pdf
- 10 - 90 Flinders - Red Fox Structural Inspection.pdf
- 11 - 90 Flinders - Design Cert.pdf
- 12 - 90 Flinders - PS1 (signed).pdf
- 13 - 90 Flinders - Structural repair plans.pdf
Property DescriptionNew plans for our owner require this property be sold with haste! 90 Flinders Road offers an enticing repair and renovation project for the discerning purchaser - all situated in a convivial community where homes are tightly held and cherished.
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/90Flinders **
- Original dwelling constructed 1982
- Attached double garage and alterations completed 2009
- Modern designer kitchen
- 193sqm approx. floor plan on a 600sqm site
- North-west orientation for natural light and warmth
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Vaulted ceilings and timber detailing
Enviably positioned in the eastern reaches of Heathcote Valley, the home is within walking distance to the Heathcote Domain and local primary school. With the Port Hills virtually on your back doorstep, you can embrace the plethora of recreational options at your disposal.
Whether your plans are to buy and hold or to renovate and on-sell, be assured our sellers have their mind set on securing a result on or before auction day!
Auction: Thursday 13 December from 12 noon, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe material provided has been compiled by the collection of records, documents, or information which may have been supplied by third parties, the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly it is merely passing over the information as supplied to us.
This material is provided to assist you with obtaining relevant information about the property, it is not intended that you rely solely on this information and you should conduct your own investigation. This could be legal, technical or any other advice relating to the property or information on the property.
We recommend you seek legal and other professional advice before bidding at auction, signing a sale and purchase agreement or signing any other contractual document.
Contact Caleb Griffioen
Gold Real Estate Group Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Having completed his LLB/BA (Political Science) at the University of Canterbury in 2013, Caleb has gained a solid base knowledge of sales and consumer law, conveyancing, and housing policy issues. Disinclined to practise law, Caleb made the decision to join the family profession.
Whilst studying, Caleb joined Team Griff as a personal assistant in 2009. There he learned first-hand the level of service and care involved in any property transaction, implementing innovative systems and processes to improve Team Griff's client experience. Caleb has now transitioned into a full-service sales role, and has earned an extensive list of satisfied clients in the process.
Christchurch born and raised, Caleb is buoyed by what lies ahead for the garden city.
“With the city’s rebuild well underway, it’s certainly an exciting time to be working in the real estate business - no two days are ever the same”.
Caleb’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic and intuitive grasp of new technologies ensures Team Griff's clients can reap the rewards of a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
RUNNER UP - REINZ PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF THE YEAR 2015
RUNNER UP - REINZ RISING STAR AUCTIONEER 2017