61 Buckhurst Ave, Wigram Private and Unique!Tweet
- 61 Buckhurst Ave Ecan.pdf
- 61 Buckhurst Ave-Title.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 61 Buckhurst Ave, Wigram.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Insurance Details - 61 Buckhurst Ave.pdf
- Insurance Pre-approval 61 Buckhurst.pdf
- LIM Report - 61 Buckhurst Ave.pdf
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
Property DescriptionWith our owners now residing in Auckland, we believe this warm, well presented brick home represents a very affordable opportunity for a new family.
Located in the family friendly subdivision of Wigram Skies on an extra wide, yet quiet avenue, this home offers privacy & comfort and comes complete with Masterbuild guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Four double bedrooms with the master including a well-appointed ensuite and an ample walk-in wardrobe
- Open plan light filled living flows to a sun-soaked patio - perfect for entertaining in the warmer months.
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage and large butler's pantry
- Easy-care established landscaped section
Situated next to a private reserve, easy stroll to The Landing supermarket, restaurants, cafe, bars and childcare.... and zoned for the brand-new Wigram Primary School. Immediate viewing is advised!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!