18 Kotare Street, Fendalton, Opportunity Knocks - In the ZonesTweet
- 18 Kotare Street-Title.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Building Report - 18 Kotare Street, Fendalton.pdf
- EQC - 18 Kotare St.pdf
- Insurance Details 18 Kotare Street.pdf
- LIM - 18 Kotare St.pdf
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in desirable Fendalton, this spacious 190 sqm townhouse with plenty of room for family living. With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms this offers options for a growing family, visitors, homestay or rental accommodation.
Upstairs consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two of the bedrooms have direct access to the spacious balcony where it is ideal for relaxing and can enjoy.
Interconnections kitchen, living, dining flow seamlessly outdoors to the fully-fenced, easy care courtyard for family entertaining. The double garage with internal access offers ease of access and good storage space.
This 303 sqm freehold property is zoned for excellent schools including CBHS, CGHS, Cobham Intermediate & Fendalton School. The home enjoys great transport links, and has the shops and services of Riccarton Westfield, plus a short stroll to the Riccarton Farmers Markets - the perfect place to relax by the river on a Saturday morning!
Our owners has already moved on and this property is seriously for sale. This could well be entry level buying in Fendalton.
Building report shows some work on the cladding is required & the owners expectations are very realistic.
Do not delay, call me today to view!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!