2/23 Kent Lodge Ave, Avonhead Owners Have PurchasedTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- EQC Scope of Work.pdf
- EQC claim cash settled.pdf
- Insurance Certificate of Currency.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Purchaser acknowledgment form OIO.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
- Tower Insurance Claim.pdf
Property DescriptionSited on a private rear site, one of two and constructed of low maintenance Summerhill Stone it is your own little oasis in the city. Separate living area, open plan kitchen/dining and two double bedrooms.
Private and spacious back lawn with a TC1 zoning compliment the property and you are spoiled for choice of two malls a few minutes' drive away in Avonhead and Bush Inn plus their associated amenities, including zoning for Russley Primary and Riccarton High.
A lovely property with heaps of potential to add value.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.