44 Karo Road, Beachlands Buy and Build Now! – 828m2 SectionTweet
- InHouse Complaints Procedure.pdf
- Karo Road Beachlands 44 - Rates.pdf
- Karo Road Beachlands 44 - School Zones.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThe increasingly popular Titoki Lanes offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity with all the amenities including the option to connect to reticulated potable water – no tanks required. Water shortage won’t ever be an issue.
The Pohutukawa Coast Shopping Centre is but a short walk away with Countdown and other retail outlets. It is just a short drive to the Ferry at Pine Harbour too. Move to this coastal community and have the best of both worlds, shops, beaches, Marina and of course the Golf Course at Formosa.
There are various house plan options available with this site, so grab this section and start planning your move today!’
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Karen Hay
Hoverd and Co Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
09 536 6121 021 448 191 All Listings
Karen Hay is a very familiar face on the Pohutukawa Coast. She lives the dream in Maraetai raising her 3 girls along with her husband, and for years has enjoyed the pleasure in meeting many new people and enlightening them on the fabulous lifestyle here on offer on our beautiful Coast.
Today’s market demands a professional energetic approach to marketing property. Karen’s wealth of experience commencing her career in the industry in the early 2000’s and achieving over $100,000 million dollars in sales to-date stands testament to this. She is particularly skilled in her passion of on-site auction, and is herself well oiled in the skilful art of negotiation. She is able to meet every challenge and has the capability to pull a ‘tradable’ out of the bag to get the deal across the finish line for her vendors. She has many an accolade from satisfied sellers to back this up.
Karen’s most recent achievement is the extensive Titoki Lanes subdivision campaign in Beachlands. She spear-headed 42 section sales in quick succession. These were a huge success for the seller with the marketing capturing the interest of TV1, TV3 coverage and Radio-live NZ commentary.
Whether your property is a million dollar portfolio or an entry level investment to the area, she will market it with the same ‘can do’ attitude.
Karen’s enthusiasm is truly her trademark.