6 Oakhurst Ave, Flat Bush Zen Garden in Flat BushTweet
- 6 Oakhurst Ave Chattels List - Approved.pdf
- Approved Auction Docs - 6 Oakhurst Ave.pdf
- Auction Best Practice Guide for Vendor.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Buyer Information For Preparing A Contract.pdf
- InHouse Complaints Procedure.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- Oakhurst Ave, Flatbush 6 - School Zones.pdf
- Oakhurst Ave, Flatbush 6 - Title.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionZen Garden in Flat Bush
Our Vendor’s are now pursuing other opportunities and this gorgeous family home is surplus to their requirements and seriously for sale. Built by Aston Marsh, this 5 double bedroom, 3 bathroom (2 ensuite), brick, linear weatherboard and tile beauty is tucked away from the main roads with multiple reserves within walking distance. There is a neutral colour palate throughout, giving opportunity to add your own flare with a splash of colour here and there.
With a thoughtfully planned and landscaped garden, you can now enjoy the hard work that the Vendors have put in creating this spectacular space - ideal for contemplation and relaxation after a hard days work. Set up under the pagoda and let the sound of the water feature take you away to a place of Zen.
This fabulous opportunity is conveniently located near public transport, schools, shops, Ormiston Hospital and the soon to be up and coming Ormiston Town Centre.
If you are searching for the ‘X Factor’ in Flat Bush, this generously sized home with Asian inspired garden is definitely worth a look. Do not miss out. Come to our open homes or contact us today to view by appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Amy-Rose Omeara
Hoverd and Co Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
With her relatives, the Wade’s, first settling in Whitford in the 1800's and having lived there for 28 years herself, Amy-Rose knows what it means to be a local. She has a wealth of knowledge of the area, a passion for her community and a dedicated interest in the Real Estate market.
Amy-Rose has a huge admiration for the Pohutukawa Coast and cherishes her unique experiences of being brought up with country living. Her diverse history includes achieving at sales and marketing, design, hospitality services and business ownership, management and operation.
Throughout Amy's career, she has always strived for the best possible results for her clients, earning their trust and admiration with her determined work ethic. Amy-Rose is success driven with an open minded attitude, keeping her clients involved every step of the way, creating a smooth transaction in the process of buying or selling their home.
Amy-Rose is a proud member of the dynamic sales team at Harcourts Beachlands. Admiring their high level of professionalism and ability to work together as a single unit, Amy is committed to being an integral part of the Harcourts team.