12 Minerva Terrace, Cockle Bay Howick Nestled In NatureTweet
- 083148 - Site Notice - Final Inspection - Building.pdf
- 12 Minerva Terrace - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Buyer Information For Preparing A Contract.pdf
- InHouse Complaints Procedure.pdf
- LIM - 138070 - 12 Minerva Tce.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rates Report.pdf
- School Zones.pub
Property DescriptionCome one, come all! Whether you choose to work from home, accommodate overseas students, or house extended family, this tastefully renovated property has room for all. With a separate entrance to the lower level, there are multiple options to choose from. Now surplus to the Vendor’s requirements, this gorgeous home is seriously for sale.
Boasting 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 expansive living areas and even room for an office, this two-level residence is generously spacious with a light and welcoming colour palate throughout.
Nestled down off the road with a native bush backdrop, you can bask in privacy all day long on the sun drenched, wrap-around deck while listening to the birdsong around you. The kids will be kept entertained exploring your 1177m2 section and through the La Roche bush. Conveniently, they can walk to school with Cockle Bay Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Howick College nearby.
With the Saturday markets, Howick Village shops and cinema just up the road, there will always be plenty to do here. If it is sand and sea that you are after, there are multiple beaches to choose from all within just a 10 minute drive.
Be situated in the heart of the Howick and Cockle Bay area with all the amenities and public transport at your fingertips, but feel a world away with the peace and tranquillity of your own private haven.
Secure this serene position today, where you can begin to enjoy the unique lifestyle that this property has to offer. Visit our open homes or phone Amy on 0212611302 or Mary-Louise on 021 996 050 for a private appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Amy-Rose Omeara
Hoverd and Co Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
With her relatives, the Wade’s, first settling in Whitford in the 1800's and having lived there for 28 years herself, Amy-Rose knows what it means to be a local. She has a wealth of knowledge of the area, a passion for her community and a dedicated interest in the Real Estate market.
Amy-Rose has a huge admiration for the Pohutukawa Coast and cherishes her unique experiences of being brought up with country living. Her diverse history includes achieving at sales and marketing, design, hospitality services and business ownership, management and operation.
Throughout Amy's career, she has always strived for the best possible results for her clients, earning their trust and admiration with her determined work ethic. Amy-Rose is success driven with an open minded attitude, keeping her clients involved every step of the way, creating a smooth transaction in the process of buying or selling their home.
Amy-Rose is a proud member of the dynamic sales team at Harcourts Beachlands. Admiring their high level of professionalism and ability to work together as a single unit, Amy is committed to being an integral part of the Harcourts team.