385 Whitford Park Road Wonderful WhitfordTweet
- Buyer General Information Sheet.pdf
- Buyer Information For Preparing A Contract.pdf
- InHouse Complaints Procedure.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owners’ circumstances have changed and they are now on the move so their country home is seriously for sale. Elevated with a gorgeous rural outlook, this solid rendered brick home is immaculately presented, well designed and nestled at the foot of mature trees. This could be your escape from suburbia with room for the kids to run and enjoy the outdoors and the pets to play – there is even room for a pony. At the end of a long day, come down your sweeping driveway and jump into the beautiful inground pool, or entertain guests by the outdoor fireplace. With lovely interior décor, the home consists of four bedrooms , two bathrooms, two office spaces and a double internal garage, allowing loads of space for the family.
Conveniently located to the local pony club, Whitford Park golf club, Whitford Village, Turanga Creek Winery and it is just a 30min commute to the airport (approximately).
If Whitford has been beckoning but you do not want the work of a large rural block, then you need to take the time to view this property. Call us today for a private viewing and plan your escape to the countryside.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Amy-Rose Omeara
Hoverd and Co Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
With her relatives, the Wade’s, first settling in Whitford in the 1800's and having lived there for 28 years herself, Amy-Rose knows what it means to be a local. She has a wealth of knowledge of the area, a passion for her community and a dedicated interest in the Real Estate market.
Amy-Rose has a huge admiration for the Pohutukawa Coast and cherishes her unique experiences of being brought up with country living. Her diverse history includes achieving at sales and marketing, design, hospitality services and business ownership, management and operation.
Throughout Amy's career, she has always strived for the best possible results for her clients, earning their trust and admiration with her determined work ethic. Amy-Rose is success driven with an open minded attitude, keeping her clients involved every step of the way, creating a smooth transaction in the process of buying or selling their home.
Amy-Rose is a proud member of the dynamic sales team at Harcourts Beachlands. Admiring their high level of professionalism and ability to work together as a single unit, Amy is committed to being an integral part of the Harcourts team.