Lot 9 Ruato Rd, Whangaroa Private, peaceful & lovely harbour viewsTweet
- Lot 9 Ruato Rd, Whangaroa TITLE.pdf
- Lot 9, Ruato Access Rd, Whangaroa FN Maps.pdf
- Lot 9, Ruato Access Rd, Whangaroa GOOGLE MAP.pdf
- Lot 9, Ruato Access Rd, Whangaroa INFO SHEET.pdf
- Lot 9, Ruato Rd, Whangaroa - Mapping.pdf
- Lot 9, Ruato Rd, Whangaroa Retaining Wall CCC & Docs.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 2097 sqm section offers superb harbour views in close proximity to the amenities of the Whangaroa township, including all tide boat ramps wharves and jetties, the Whangaroa Game Fishing Club, the Marlin Hotel and Restaurant, and the local store. The land is FREE OF COVENANTS and ready to be developed, with considerable work already undertaken to establish a level building platform, including retaining walls and a loop driveway with entrance driveway concreted.
The land is very peaceful and private, located in a quiet position surrounded by regenerating coastal forest. Its elevation and north facing aspect ensure all day sun and uninterrupted sea views. It is also walking distance to St Pauls Rock, an iconic geological feature that affords spectacular views over the Harbour and surrounding countryside. A lovely spot to build your home or holiday home.
Great value and well worth a visit. Contact Michael Healy for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz