56 Pukepoto Rd, Kaitaia Investment Opportunity Central KaitaiaTweet
- Council Files - 56 Pukepoto Rd.pdf
- FAR NORATH MAP - 56 Pukepoto Road.pdf
- RATES - 56 Pukepoto Road.pdf
- TITLE - 56 Pukepoto Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWith sweeping views over Kaitaia and a convenient central location, this tidy 3 bedroom home and 1,123 sqm section is a great little investment opportunity or first home buy. This property is currently rented to the same tenants for the past 4 years to the same tenant paying $270 pw.
The home has been sturdily constructed in circa 1940's style and features an expansive, partially covered, north facing deck. Living areas open to this deck and the views via a series of large doors and windows, providing easy flow between indoor and outdoor living spaces. The well-appointed kitchen, separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar, offers loads of bench and cupboard storage space. Kitchen and dining areas are finished with lovely polished wood floors. Adjacent to the dining area is a semi-separate carpeted lounge with a built in log burner to keep things cosy over winter.
The bedrooms and bathroom are set back and accessed via a hallway that runs from the rear entrance to the end of the lounge. The master bedroom is positioned to capture the afternoon sun and offers plenty of built in wardrobe and cupboard storage space. The other two bedrooms are generously proportioned with neutral decor and large windows to let the light and breeze in. The bathroom includes a separate shower, a bath and toilet.
The house is surrounded by lawns and gardens that step down to the road and feature a number of mature fruit trees. Immediately to the rear is a separate double garage/workshop and laundry, and an extensive adjacent concreted area provides plenty of space for extra vehicles. Another two single garages provide additional reserve secure parking and/or storage space.
The vendor also has pencil drawings for an extra room and deck upstairs......so the potential is endless
Call Leona Cameron for more information or to arrange a time to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.