478 (Lots 5-8) Hihi Rd, Hihi Stunning Hihi Beach coastal subdivisionTweet
- Land Covenant.pdf
- Lot 5, Hihi Rd, Hihi TITLE.pdf
- Lot 6, Hihi Rd, Hihi TITLE.pdf
- Lot 7, Hihi Rd, Hihi TITLE.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning coastal living subdivision enjoys a prime position at the entrance to Hihi Beach. There are three lifestyle lots on offer, ranging in size between 8060 sqm to 8312 sqm, and all enjoying lovely sea, rural and bush views. Hihi Beach is a short stroll down the hill, Mangonui Harbour a quiet amble in the other direction, and the shops, cafes and restaurants of Mangonui Village a short drive away.
The land has an easy contour, ranging from flat to gently sloping, and enjoys all day sunshine and ocean breezes. The top portion of each of the sections is nicely leveled and established in lawn, offering a range of different building site options with power and phone at the boundary.
Access is via a shared concrete drive framed at the roadside by a stone pillar gateway that sets a grand tone for the quality development that is to follow.
These very well priced premium sections will appeal to buyers looking to build a permanent home or holiday home, or someone just looking to secure a fabulous coastal lifestyle block for the future.
Lot 5 (8312 sqm): $239,000
Lot 6 (8060 sqm): $239,000
Lot 7 (8078 sqm): $239,000
Lot 8 (8106 sqm): $239,000 - SOLD
The BUILDING COVENANTS that apply to this subdivision are VERY REASONABLE.
TITLES have NOW BEEN ISSUED for all Lots.
Call Michael Healy for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz