Lot 2 Paparore Rd, Paparore 12 Ha Development Block close to KaitaiaTweet
- FN Map Lot 2 Paparore Rd.pdf
- Rates Lot 2 Paparore Rd.pdf
- Title Lot 2 Paparore Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated on popular Paparore Road you will find this 12.026 Ha block of land, it's full of potential and ready for further development into a coastal Lifestyle property.
This 12 Ha block has several high spots that are ideal building sites with sea views views to the north. The land is covered with a mix of Ti-tree, Pines and some healthy looking gorse. A water bore supports the volume of water in the lower contours of the site, a good source of drinking and irrigation water to draw upon in the future.
The soil is an easy draining peaty, clay loam mix that may well suit a Horticultural venture.
Paparore Road over recent years has seen land cleared, landscaped and developed into successful Avocado Orchards.
For more information or for a time to view call Leona or Alan
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.