23 Torsby Road, Coopers Beach PRICE REDUCED: Incredible Value for Money!Tweet
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach Dwelling CCC.pdf
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach Far North Map.pdf
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach Floor Plans.pdf
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach INFO SHEET.pdf
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach RATES.pdf
- 23 Torsby Rd, Coopers Beach TITLE.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated on a gently sloping north facing section above Coopers Beach in a sought after location is this substantial 6 bedroom / 2 bathroom home that is great value for money. Realistic Vendor's have reduced the price and are SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING. The home is near new, very low maintenance, and incredibly spacious with ample room to accommodate all your family and friends for long summer holidays, plus the property could work well as B&B Accommodation. Views from nearly every window are picture perfect and the shops and beach are a short walk away.
The home is split between TWO LEVELS with the main living areas and three double bedrooms on the upper level, and a second smaller open plan living area and three more bedrooms on the lower level. The main entrance to the upper level leads off street level into a very spacious open plan living room with extensive windows on the northern side taking in sublime views across Doubtless Bay. A short hallway leads off this living space to the bedrooms, bathroom and a huge garage that doubles as a secure second entrance into the home.
The lower level is accessed via a wide staircase that leads off the lounge or via one of two side doors that open to seaward facing lawns. This downstairs area is semi self-contained, with its own spacious living area, bathroom and laundry, and features easy-care polished concrete floors and a massive under house storage area. When not being used by extended family this level could be let out as a holiday rental or as a bed and breakfast. It would be equally suited to conversion into a very spacious and functional home office.
Contact Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz