Lot 1 Taupo Bau Rd, Taupo Bay Superb hilltop views + all day sunTweet
- FN Map Lot 1 Taupo Bay Rd.pdf
- Girardi Lot 1, Taupo Bay Rd, Taupo Bay RATES .pdf
- Lot 1, Taupo Bay Rd, Taupo Bay Info Sheet.pdf
- Lot 1, Taupo Bay Rd, Taupo Bay TITLE Oct 2016.pdf
Property DescriptionPerched on the crest of a hill with breath-taking panoramic views of Taupo Bay and beyond, bathed in all day sun and just a short 5 minute drive to Taupo Bay this very desirable 1.12 ha lifestyle block in a sought after location has the potential to be developed into a superb coastal retreat.
A large portion of the land is gently sloping and established in grass, offering multiple potential building platforms to make the most of sunshine and incredible sea and rural views.
Access is via an established shared driveway off Taupo Bay Road and there is power and phone at the gate.
A neighbouring similarly sized section (Lot 2) is also available at $259,000. This could be considered in the alternative, or as a potential addition to Lot 1 to secure more space and greater development potential.
Both this lot and Lot 2 have been very competitively priced given their location, aspect, size, and the incredible views these blocks have to offer.
There are very few lifestyle blocks of this quality available on the market and so close to the very popular Taupo Bay beach so don't delay, contact Michael today to view or for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz