19 Taipa Point Road, Taipa Exquisite waterfront homeTweet
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa Dwelling CCC.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa FAR NORTH MAP.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa FLOOR PLAN.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa FNDC Property File Info.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa INFO SHEET.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa RATES.pdf
- 19 Taipa Point Rd, Taipa TITLE.pdf
Property DescriptionThis private luxury 2+ bedroom home with 1 bedroom guest accommodation is positioned on the shores of the Taipa River, just a short stroll from Taipa Beach and local shops. The home has been thoughtfully and tastefully designed, with an emphasis on relaxed open plan living. Views from living areas and the master suite are framed by subtropical gardens and take in the clear sparkling waters and a boat mooring that is included with the property. Both the house and grounds are beautifully presented; a truly exquisite waterfront home.
The main entrance opens to a large semi enclosed courtyard with high curved ceilings and lush subtropical gardens. This sheltered courtyard is a wonderful space to greet and entertain guests, and functions as a common area between the main house and semi separate self-contained guest accommodation. Large doors on the eastern side open to the main living area of the house, allowing for integration of entertainment areas and framing lovely river views. Within the house living areas are open plan and spacious. Bi-fold doors lead out to a covered patio that steps down to gardens, lawn and a small boat ramp. This outdoor space is nestled in lush foliage and enjoys welcome afternoon shade.
The master bedroom is positioned on the river-facing side of the home and features a large walk in wardrobe, ensuite, and a private office. A second double bedroom and bathroom are accessed via the rear of the kitchen. The semi-separate guest wing accommodates a third double bedroom, lounge, bathroom and a kitchenette. To the rear of the guest wing is a high stud garage (designed to accommodate a large boat or motorhome) with its own bathroom, loft space, and a private courtyard with outdoor shower. Connected to the main house is a second 2 car garage. Other features include an outdoor BBQ area, built in pizza oven, solar hot water, paved area at the rear with RV dump station, and much more.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz