20A Tokerau Beach Rd, Karikari Penninsula Lock'n Leave easy care 2 Bedroom home-close beachTweet
- FN Map 20A Tokerau Beach Rd.pdf
- House Plans.pdf
- Rates 20A Tokerau Beach Rd.pdf
- Title 20A Tokerau Beach Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionThis cosy two bedroom home or holiday home is easy walking distance from Tokerau Beach, very tidy and super easy care. The home features a huge open plan living area, extensive covered decking, massive garage and covered carport. Views from the southern side of the property take in the golden arc of Tokerau Beach and blue waters of Doubtless Bay.
The home is well set back from the road with a paved drive leading up to the garage and carport. Living areas are located on the north west side of the home to maximise sunshine and privacy. The lounge area and master bedroom both open to a long covered deck that runs the length of the house, providing a nice cool spot to relax on hot sunny days. The lounge offers ample space to accommodate guests and a semi-partitioned kitchen features loads of bench and storage space. The decor is fresh and neutral with ceiling fans providing cooling in the living room and bedrooms.
The bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and garage are accessed via a hallway that leads off the dining area. Both bedrooms are generous doubles. Just across the hall is the bathroom with a shower and a bath. The laundry is near the kitchen and offers access out to a sunny paved side courtyard. At the far end of the hall a door leads down into the garage which has its own external access. This garage space features a very high stud (great for secure storage of larger watercraft) and a loft storage area.
The location and set up will be appealing to anyone looking for a fuss free base to enjoy the beaches, fishing and relaxed culture of the Karikari Peninsula community. The corner store and local schools are just up the road and boats can be launched from the beach below. Call Alan for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.