4815 State Highway 1, Houhora Hohoura Lifestyle BlocksTweet
- FN Map 4815A-H Far North Rd.pdf
- Land Covenants.tif
- Title for Lot 3.pdf
- Title for Lot 4.pdf
- Title for Lot 6.pdf
- Title for Lot 7.pdf
- Title for Lot 8.pdf
Property DescriptionBuyers looking for a change in lifestyle and keen on land development or horticulture are encouraged to take the time to visit this large scale subdivision near Houhora. The lifestyle blocks on offer range in size from 4.1 ha to 4.6 ha and encompass a variety of landform and other features. The blocks all have power, phone and media at the gate and offer wide choice for land development and building placement. The soil is fertile and free draining with excellent potential for growing, blueberries, avocados, watermelons and floral Proteas.
The properties are accessed via a private sealed road that leads off SH1 just north of the Houhora township and right next door to the local Houhora Golf Club. Highlights close at hand include the white sands of Rarawa Beach, the surf breaks at Henderson Bay and the Houhora wharf and famous Houhora Game Fishing club. Visitors willing to make the drive north will be well rewarded with a variety of breath taking features, landscapes and destinations.
These very well priced premium sections will appeal to buyers looking to build a permanent home or holiday home, Horticultural venture or someone just looking to secure a fabulous coastal lifestyle block for the future.
Call Leona Cameron for further information and set some time aside to make the effort to view.
LOT 3 - 4.74 Ha
LOT 4 - 4.32 Ha
LOT 6 - 4.67 Ha
LOT 7 - 4.62 Ha
LOT 8 - 4.19 Ha
The BUILDING COVENANTS that apply to this subdivision are VERY REASONABLE.
TITLES have NOW BEEN ISSUED for all Lots.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.