62 Inland Road, Whatuwhiwhi NEW OWNER WANTEDTweet
- FN Map 62 Inland Rd.pdf
- Rates 62 Inland Rd.pdf
- Title 62 Inland Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionSpacious open plan living areas with north and south facing decks offer superb views over Tokerau Beach and Karikari Moana. Located within easy driving distance of some of the most beautiful beaches in the Far North, close to boat launching and the Carrington golf course, and a half hour drive from the facilities of Kaitaia; this 190 sqm two level home will make for an excellent family home or fuss free holiday lock up and leave.
The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 upstairs with lovely sea views and 1 downstairs that could be used an office or entertainment space, and two bathrooms. Stairs from a covered carport entrance lead up to the main living area, which opens up to large seaward facing decks on the north and south sides. The north facing deck is the largest of the two with a covered
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.