6 Vidar Way, Coopers Beach Unique Opportunity. Do you have vision?Tweet
- FN Map 6 Vidar Way.pdf
- FNDC Property File Info 6 Vidar Way.pdf
- Factsheet 6 Vidar Way.pdf
- Rates 6 Vidar Way.pdf
- Title 6 Vidar Way.pdf
Property DescriptionThis truly unique character estate occupies a prime position overlooking Coopers Beach and Doubtless Bay. On offer is 2.02 hectares of sub-dividable land and a substantial three level 675 sqm home with panoramic sea views. Standout features of the home include a 144 sqm conservatory that houses an indoor lap pool, top floor master suite, timber detailing, and a massive downstairs level that housed a radio station, TV channel, workshop and darkroom.
The land is elevated, north facing and zoned rural living. It is set behind the Coopers Beach settlement but still within walking distance of the beach and local shopping centre. The hilltop position, well established boundary hedges and long curved drive provide a high degree of privacy for the home, which is set back on the land and surrounded by a huge expanse of manicured lawns, orchards and gardens. The contour is near level around the home, transitioning to gentle to moderate elsewhere.
The original home was built by the current owners in 1991 to accommodate their varied interests and business enterprises. A large 3 bedroom guest wing was added in 2006. As currently configured, the home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. The main bathroom features a spa bath and internal access to the pool conservatory. Stairs from the living area lead up to the master bedroom that enjoys spectacular views across the Bay, ensuite bathroom, and living space. An adjacent stairway leads down to the lower level that accommodates a bedroom, bathroom and a myriad of other rooms and spaces that could be converted for any number of uses, plus 3 car garaging.
This unique property offers huge potential and opportunity for further development. Call Michael Healy to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz