2 Tasman Street, Mangonui Unique lifestyle on the Mangonui waterfrontTweet
- Downstairs Floor Plan 2 Tasman St.pdf
- FN Maps 2 Tasman St, Mangonui.pdf
- Factsheet 2 Tasman St.pdf
- Rates 2 Tasman St.pdf
- Title 1 - 2 Tasman St.pdf
- Title 2 - 2 Tasman St.pdf
Property DescriptionMangonui is one of those special places. The relaxed seaside atmosphere and unique heritage character makes you want to slow down, look around and take time to enjoy the sights, sunshine and sea air. This stunning lifestyle property embodies the essence of Mangonui at its best: a gorgeous 3+ bedroom heritage cottage on 6728 sqm of elevated waterfront land in a unique and convenient central location with wide harbour and coastal views.
The property is very private and peaceful, tucked away down a long curved drive, fringed with large trees, gardens and park like grounds. The grounds are divided into two zones, manicured lawns and gardens around the cottage, and a more wild fenced paddock that slopes down to the harbour. The gardens include multiple outdoor entertainment areas, 20 mature olive trees, and a variety of established orchard trees. The land is very manageable for its size, with potential to expand and enhance to suit your lifestyle. It is held in two titles and commercially zoned.
The two storey cottage has been restored and renovated to retain an authentic colonial layout and feel. It is tucked amongst the trees with wooden staircases leading up to a wrap around covered verandah. Inside living areas at ground level are semi-open plan and full of character, with lots of exposed timber and period detail. These spaces include a light and airy casual dining/living room opening onto a spacious north facing deck, a more formal lounge with adjacent dining room, a unique kauri kitchen, modern bathroom, spacious master bedroom, a large office, and a handy rear service area with second toilet and covered carport. The upper level accommodates two character guest bedrooms which feel like something straight out of a fairy tale. A very unique lifestyle property with loads of character and appeal.
Call Michael Healy for more information or to arrange an appointment.
To view Video of this property copy this link into your browser https://youtu.be/Z6_EsrTFJkc
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz