11 Beach Road, Mangonui Sunshine and Serenity in Mill BayTweet
- BC email from FNDC.pdf
- FN Maps - 11 Beach Road.pdf
- Rates - 11 Beach Road.pdf
- Title 11 Beach Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis cosy two bedroom cottage overlooks the calm serenity of Mill Bay and is just a short walk from the shops, cafes and restaurants of the Mangonui village centre. Tucked away and surrounded by mature trees, the cottage enjoys ample sunshine, peace and privacy in a very convenient central location. The property is presented in a reasonably tidy condition but has obvious potential to be polished up into something really special.
The property occupies an elevated 784 sqm corner site and enjoys wide views of the Bay and surrounding bush clad hillsides. The 80 sqm cottage is single level and has a simple open plan layout that is centred round a very spacious living room and a large covered deck. To one side of the living room there is a semi-separate dining room and generous farm style kitchen with loads of built in storage and bench space. The bedrooms are both accessed off the living room and the master bedroom enjoys lovely views and afternoon sunshine.
The grounds feature side and rear lawns, loads of gravelled parking space and a number of mature orchard and ornamental trees. A wide sweeping shell path leads up from the parking bays to the front deck and round to a rear entrance. Water supply is rainwater tank and wastewater is connected to the local treatment system.
Set up for relatively low maintenance and currently rented to reliable long term tenants; this property is a great little investment with loads of future development potential.
Call Leona Cameron to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.