15 Mill Bay Lane, Mangonui Brilliant buying in Mill Bay!Tweet
- FN Maps 15 Mill Bay Rd, Mangonui.pdf
- Rates 15 Mill Bay RD, Mangonui.pdf
- Title 15 Mill Bay Rd, Mangonui.pdf
Property DescriptionThis sunny and sheltered north facing site with seclusion and privacy enjoys a lovely bush and reserve outlook and is located in a superb position in Mill Bay surrounded by several quality homes.
The property includes a very grand driveway entrance, established building platform with shipping container space, and a wide selection of established native and exotic trees.
A bonus is that the section also looks over a 2879 sqm landscaped lot that the 5 properties in this unique subdivision have a 1/5 share. This includes space for vehicle or boat and trailer parking.
The property is accessed via a shared drive that winds up from the road through a promenade of large palms. The drive leads to a large gravelled parking bay and an elevated building platform on the right, and sloping gardens on the left. The building platform has been extensively landscaped with retaining walls, terraced gardens and mature olive trees established. The gardens on the other side of the drive include a diversity of fruit trees, native and exotic specimen trees accessed via semi-established grassed pathways.
Walk to Coopers beach or Mill Bay just 5 minutes away, or a 10 minute walk to Mangonui Village.
An awesome property in a great location. Contact Michael Healy for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz