210 State Highway 1, Awanui Rent or Renovate in AwanuiTweet
- FN Map 210 SH1.pdf
- Rates - 210 State Highway 1 Awanui.pdf
- Title 210 State Highway 1 Awanui.pdf
Property DescriptionSet on the Awanui main beat heading North to Cape Reinga is this simple but solid 3 bedroom cottage and 810 sqm level section. The home is single level and sturdily constructed in circa 1960's style with a large wrap around front deck, all day sunshine and nice rural views. Currently tenanted and in need of a little TLC to realise its potential, this property offers a great opportunity to get into a first home or start to build a property investment portfolio.
The home features a sunny rear lounge and farm style kitchen which look out on a private back garden with plenty of space for parking, kids and animals. The three bedrooms, all doubles with large windows, and a bathroom with separate toilet are accessed off a main hallway that leads off the lounge. A second hallway behind the lounge provides access to a private side area of the wraparound deck. To the rear of the home a double lock up garage and shed provide secure storage and workshop space, and an on site bore and a large water tank ensure security of water supply. An attached carport enables all weather dry access to the kitchen and semi-separate laundry / storage room.
Overall the property is in a tidy and stable state, but in need of a good clean and a fresh coat of paint to revive its appeal. We anticipate that buyers looking for a good deal will past the minor aesthetic points and see the solid investment potential this property offers. Call Leona Cameron to arrange and appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.