275B State Highway 10, Coopers Beach Secluded Waterfront OasisTweet
- FN Map 275B SH10.pdf
- House & Garage Plans 275B SH10.pdf
- Rates 275B SH10.pdf
- Title 275B SH10.pdf
Property DescriptionThis premium waterfront property features an incredibly spacious and modern 5 bedroom home plus office, and beautifully landscaped grounds in a central yet secluded setting. The home enjoys all day sunshine, stunning sea and coast views, and a front lawn that blends into a lovely little beach.
The property is located at the eastern end of Chucks Cove, between Coopers Beach and Cable Bay, and within a unique coastal subdivision that includes 11 other properties, all approximately a half acre in size. This subdivision is set well back from SH10 and accessed via a gently winding private access road. The home is positioned on the centre of a near flat 1901sqm section with front and rear lawns and gardens, and a spacious north facing deck. Living areas are semi open plan and incredibly spacious, including two living rooms, a large dining area and a decidedly grand kitchen that enjoys stunning views framed by an array of conservatory style glass windows. An extra high stud height and simple neutral decor creates a spacious feeling throughout.
On the north-east side of the home is the large master bedroom with its ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe, and private access to the front deck and gardens via dual sliding doors. Views from this bedroom take in the gentle curve of Chucks Cove, Doubtless Bay and the distant Karikari Peninsula. To the rear of the master bedroom are 4 more double bedrooms, a large bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet, laundry room, and internal access 4 car garaging. A spacious rear office is also located just inside the main entrance.
This home is solid, warm, peaceful and low maintenance is an excellent investment for the future. Contact Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz