6 Midgard Road, Coopers Beach Top section in superb locationTweet
- FN Map 6 Midgard Rd.pdf
- Rates 6 Midgard Rd, Coopers Beach.pdf
- Title 6 Midgard Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionThis gently sloping 817 sqm section is located only a few minutes walk from the Coopers village centre and a short distance further to the beach and local seaside reserves. The section offers a premium elevated position with superb sea views and potential for panoramic ocean views. The land is elevated and oriented to the north, enjoying all day sunshine.
The property is accessed via a quiet no exit street in a really nice neighbourhood. Surrounding land is in the process of being sold and developed with a number of very high quality homes already established. The area is very peaceful and quiet.
This land is fully serviced and ready to be developed now or could be secured for future development or as an investment. With available land selling out fast in the surrounding area you would be hard pressed to find such a desirable piece of land in a more comfortably central location. An adjacent section is also on offer which could be considered as an alternative, or allow a larger house or grounds to be developed. Call Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz