25 Ranginui Street, Mangonui Private bush clad oasisTweet
- FN Map 25 Ranginui St.pdf
- Rates 25 Ranginui Rd, Mangonui.pdf
- Title 25 Ranginui Rd, Mangonui.pdf
Property DescriptionThis residentially zoned 2652 sqm bush clad section in central Mangonui is a rare find indeed. Tucked at the end of a no exit street and nestled amongst mature native trees in a north west facing position this land provides a lovely peaceful and private atmosphere in a sought after central location. The shops, cafes and restaurants of historic Mangonui Village are a short walk away and the neighbourhood is friendly and quiet.
The driveway leads down through the trees to a shady cleared area and a small coastal stream. To the right a grassy slope fringed with rimu and fruit trees provides a nice sunny and elevated spot to develop a home and gardens. Development on this land would look out across the mature native bush that cloaks the balance of the land.
There is power and phone at the boundary, and the ability to connect to mains sewerage. Call Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz