617 Mangamuka Road Hokianga Riverside HideawayTweet
- FN Map 617 Mangamuka Rd (1).pdf
- Rates - 617 Mangamuka Road (1).pdf
- Title 617 Mangamuka Road (2).pdf
Property DescriptionLocated a few minutes from Kohukohu Village and 40 minutes from Kaitaia, Kerikeri and Kaikohe is this very affordable 3 bedroom riverside retreat. This home is sited on a 5749 sqm mostly level section which steps down to the Mangamuka river and its own private jetty. It offers lovely rural views and multiple outdoor entertainment areas. A great little holiday getaway spot or permanent countryside residence.
The home is situated in an elevated position overlooking the river and surrounding farmland. It features a spacious modern kitchen with large adjoining dining room, lounge with Kent log burner, master bedroom with large his and hers walk-in wardrobes, and a bathroom with a luxurious tiled monsoon shower. Interior living areas are flanked on three sides with outdoor living areas including a large covered deck, a sheltered BBQ patio, a paved picnic table area and a sheltered rear courtyard. There is also an adjoining covered workshop space with a mechanics pit perfect for working on those motor projects - and a massive outdoor storage shed.
The grounds feature front and rear lawns, with newly installed stairs stepping down the slope to a lovely riverside picnic spot and the jetty. Kids and adults alike will delight in swimming and playing in the river at high tide. Contact Leona Cameron for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.