12 Mabel Thorburn Place, Mangonui ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT in MangonuiTweet
- FN Map 12 Mabel Thorburn Pl.pdf
- Rates 12 Mabel Thorburn Pl.pdf
- Title 12 Mabel Thorburn Pl.pdf
Property DescriptionThis sunny and spacious three bedroom home,two bedrooms upstairs and a studio apartment downstairs positioned on a private road right on the Mill Bay waterfront. The property has a north westerly aspect just around the corner from Mangonui Village and enjoys stunning views over the tranquil waters of the bay and the mouth of Mangonui Harbour.
The home offers multiple entertainment areas and has great indoor-outdoor flow; a brilliant base to enjoy the best of the Far North. The home is situated on an easy care 612 sqm section that slopes gently down to the waterfront with a large parking bay and secure garage on the road edge. Originally built in the 1970s, it has been lovingly refurbished, updated and accented to create a fresh and contemporary feel with obvious care; attentionto detail evident throughout.
A spacious open plan living area and large covered deck on the upper floor take full advantage of the ample sunshine and stunning sea views. Indoor and outdoor living areas flow into each other with large windows and sliding doors and a unique indoor/outdoor breakfast bar with push out window. The modern kitchen boasts an impressive bespoke Macrocarpa bench that is sure to be the centre of activities when entertaining.
From the deck you can keep a watchful eye on the boats moored in the Bay. The upstairs master bedroom enjoys stunning views, has independent access to the front deck and is positioned next to the main bathroom. The second guest bedroom has an elegant tiled en suite. The downstairs studio apartment has an open plan layout, kitchenette, bathroom, separate entrance and outdoor entertainment area; ideal for accommodating extended family or paying guests.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.