4 Mary Ann Place, Kaitaia Rare find in Central KaitaiaTweet
- BP G56343-Decision-.pdf
- Far North Maps 4 Mary Ann Place (1).pdf
- Rates - 4 Mary Ann Place.pdf
- Title 4 Mary Ann Place (2).pdf
Property DescriptionThis little gem of a property features a nicely presented 3 bedroom home in a highly sought after central location. Easy walking distance to the supermarket, close to schools and other amenities and positioned on the fringe of the fast developing northern shopping precinct. A lovely family home and a very solid investment.
The home is a 1960's bungalow that has been well maintained in its original condition and style. This fully fenced property creates a peaceful relaxed atmosphere and provides plenty of safe space for children and animals. To the side of the property is a single lock up garage providing secure parking and/or storage space.
Inside the home, living areas are spacious, semi open plan and filled with natural light. Facing toward the front garden is a large lounge with large windows and a built in wood-burner. The dining area and kitchen are set behind the lounge and offer nice views of the garden. The kitchen is in its original condition, with loads of bench space and built in storage. A central hallway leads off to the bedrooms, bathroom and outside laundry. The interior of this home has been thoughtfully finished in classic neutral tones with polished wood flooring through.
Features of the gardens include mature fruit trees. Sitting in the sunshine under a fruit tree at the far end of the garden it would be easy to forget that you are so close to the centre of town. There is also a park just around the corner for children to play with beautiful trees and a picnic like area.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.