9A Berghan Road, Coopers Beach Affordable Summer GetawayTweet
- FN Map 9A Berghan Rd.pdf
- Factsheet 9A Berghan Rd.pdf
- Rates 9A Berghan Rd.pdf
- Title 9A Berghan Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking for an affordable and easy care summer retreat in a convenient central location? This 30 sqm studio bach is positioned on a sunny north facing 596 sqm section across the road from the shops and a short walk from the beach. It is all set up with all the services required for a relaxed summer getaway.
The bach has two decks, one north facing with sea and coastal views and one south facing with space for outdoor dining and relaxation. The interior is totally open plan with a combined lounge, dining, and bedroom area, and a separate shower and toilet. The decor is fresh and modern, featuring polished wood floors, a high stud ceiling and aluminium joinery.
The section is near level, established in grass and features a pohutukawa tree at the far end of the front deck. A newly sealed driveway and front lawn provide easy parking space for cars and a boat. Contact Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz