21 Melody Lane, Mangonui Family home with lovely Mangonui harbour viewsTweet
- FN Map 21 Melody Ln.pdf
- Rates 21 Melody Lane.pdf
- Title 21 Melody Lane (1).pdf
Buyers looking for an affordable family home in a great central location are encouraged to check out this 3 bedroom home with 780 sqm section overlooking the inner Mangonui Harbour. The home is a classic 1960's bungalow that was relocated to the site in 2012. It features beautiful polished wood floors, lots of windows, a small deck and lovely views. The property is located on a quiet side road within easy walking distance of the shops, eateries, schools and other amenities of Mangonui Village, and Coopers Beach is a short drive away.
The home is elevated above road level with a front lawn and a side paved parking bay with space for two vehicles.
The main entry leads into a long hallway that links living areas with the bedrooms. Large internal doors enable integration of spacious lounge and dining areas when desired and French doors off the dining room open out to the deck and harbour views.
The kitchen adjoins the dining room and features plenty of inbuilt storage and space for appliances. The bedrooms (two double and one single) are positioned toward the rear of the home and all feature polished wood floors, built in wardrobes and large windows. The master bedroom is particularly spacious, light and airy. The adjoining bathroom is simple but modern with a bath, shower and separate toilet.
The home and grounds have great bones but are in need of some love to bring them up to their potential. With that in mind this property is excellent value in the current market and will make for an excellent home. Call Alan Moros for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.