36 Dudley Crescent, Cable Bay Sunny and elevated with wide sea viewsTweet
- FN Maps 36 Dudley Crescent Cable Bay.pdf
- Rate Information 36 Dudley Crescent.pdf
- Title 36 Dudley Crescent.pdf
Property DescriptionThis sunny north facing 750sqm section is located close to stunning Cable Bay. It enjoys an elevated position that takes in wide views out over Cable Bay beach, Doubtless Bay and the Karikari Peninsula. The beach is just a few hundred metres down the road and offers excellent swimming, snorkelling as well as a lovely little coastal reserve. Two local shopping centres and other amenities are close at hand in neighbouring Coopers Beach and Taipa.
The property is established in lawn and has an easy contour that will make for an easy build. The road access is sealed and there is power, phone and water at the boundary. Surrounding properties are in the process of being developed into a high quality neighbour-hood and a great area to invest in. The subdivision Covenants state that the area is classified as a Kiwi Zone which means no cats or dogs allowed. Call Alan Moros for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.