5 Silver Egg Road, Mangonui Spacious waterfront home with outstanding viewsTweet
- Far North Maps 5 Silver Egg Road Mill Bay.pdf
- Property File Info 3 Silver Egg Road.pdf
- Rates Info 3 Silver Egg Rd.pdf
- Title 3 Silver Egg Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautifully presented waterfront property occupies a prime site on the shores of Mill Bay that enjoys lovely harbour and coastal views. The property features a two level, two bedroom, 117 sqm home with wraparound decks, surrounded by 1244 sqm of tastefully landscaped grounds that step down to the water. The home has been tastefully refurbished to create a relaxed yet sophisticated seaside feel.
On the lower level of the home polished native timber floors provide warmth and character, and an open plan design integrates interior living areas with covered front decks and a generous outdoor living and BBQ space. These living areas enjoy lots of light and gorgeous views out over the Bay. The kitchen is very spacious and modern, semi-partitioned by a large breakfast bar. Under the stairs there is space to accommodate an office and by the side entrance door there is a combined guest bathroom and laundry. On the upper level exposed timber cathedral ceilings create a spacious feel and French doors in the two bedrooms open to a combined seaward facing deck that boasts particularly impressive views. Each of the bedrooms features an ensuite, plush carpet and plenty of inbuilt wardrobe space.
This elevated site has been cleverly landscaped to create a grand entrance, minimise maintenance, accommodate garaging and provide extra parking for a boat or guests vehicles. A colonial styled staircase leads up from the waterfront, past stepped lawns, gardens and the BBQ patio to meet the front deck while a veggie garden, water tanks and other facilities are neatly hidden away at the rear. All the delights of Mangonui Village, including cafes, restaurants and the world famous Mangonui Fish and Chippery are within easy walking distance. Call Alan Moros for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.