8 Banksia Rd, Cable Bay Coopers Beach - Stunning sea viewsTweet
- FN Map 8 Banksia Rd.pdf
- Rates 8 Banksia Rd.pdf
- Title 8 Banksia Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionThis prime elevated site is located central to local amenities, shops, medical centre, schools and the white sands of Coopers Beach. There are uninterrupted sea-views over Coopers Beach through to Hihi and the greater Doubtless Bay.
The contour is gentle, the site well grassed and in a no exit road in amongst quality family homes.
• Land area 751 sqm
• Rates - $1727.70 P.A.
• Services to boundary include power, phone & water
• Title "Freehold"
• Covenants are fair - minimum house size not less than 65 sqm
• Central to boat ramps at Mill Bay and Taipa
Call Alan for further information or for a time to view
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Moros
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Alan commenced his real estate career in the Far North in 2005 when he moved north from Auckland, following on from a successful career in sales and marketing management in the corporate sector. Since then, he has firmly established himself within the local community via his involvement in several community service groups, and as a successful real estate Salesperson
Alan sets himself a high level of Client service and his quiet confident approach to the negotiation process, his excellent interpersonal skills and his passion for the industry inspires confidence for all Parties. He has a reputation for taking the hassle out of the process for both Owners and Buyers.