4 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui Websites Headline & Description edit details Character, seclusion & stunning sea viewsTweet
- Carport Permit 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
- Dwelling Permit 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
- FN Map 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
- Factsheet 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
- Floor Plan 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
- Title 4 Colonel Mould Dr.pdf
Property DescriptionPerched above Mangonui Village with stunning harbour views is this delightful 3 bedroom character home in a very private native bush setting. The ply and batten home was designed by craftsman builder Steve Sygrove and features lots of thoughtful detail and unique design elements. It is surrounded by 919 sqm of gardens packed with regenerating native bush, fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
The home was built in 1989 and has settled nicely into its bush setting with exposed timber weathering into lovely driftwood tones. It features polished composite timber flooring throughout and striking exposed timber detail in the lounge, master bedroom , second upstairs bedroom, and upstairs bathroom. Warm wood tones are balanced by crisp white walls to give a light, airy and contemporary feel.
Living areas are split between two levels, with an incredibly spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, third bedroom/office, toilet, laundry, second shower, storage room and internal access garage on the lower level, and two large bedrooms and a second bathroom on the upper level. The lounge and dining room open to two sun drenched front decks that seem to float in a canopy of tree ferns. A lovely crafted wooden staircase leads to the upper level where both bedrooms enjoy superb views and the master bedroom has its own small seaward facing deck.
This really is a very relaxed and private oasis in a prime central location.
Contact Michael Healy to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz