2A Bayside Drive, Coopers Beach Spacious & modern in premium beachside locationTweet
- CCC Dwelling 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
- Dwelling Plans 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
- FN Map 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
- Factsheet 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
- Rates 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
- Title 2A Bayside Dr.pdf
Property DescriptionThis substantial and thoughtfully designed 5 bedroom/ 3 bathroom home enjoys a premium beachside location in Central Coopers Beach. The beach is approximately 250m away, accessed via public walkways that wind between pohutukawa trees, and the local shopping centre is an easy stroll down the road. The home enjoys lovely sea and reserve views and is nestled amongst 900 sqm of tastefully landscaped grounds.
The two-storey home was built in 2007 and has been well maintained. Main living areas are located on the upper level with a semi self-contained space downstairs. The main entrance into the home is a staircase on the eastern side that leads up to an incredibly spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area that includes a sleek modern decor and bi-fold doors opening onto a large north facing deck. The deck is kitted out with a large shade sail and glass balustrading, and offers plenty of space for outdoor entertaining. To the rear of this living areas are four bedrooms (including a large master bedroom with ensuite) and a centrally positioned bathroom that includes both a shower and bath. The master bedroom enjoys lovely garden views and a glimpse of the sea.
Downstairs is the semi self-contained space that includes a spacious open plan living area with partitioned bedroom that can be integrated with the living space. Both the living space and the bedroom open onto a sunny north facing paved courtyard. Also on this level is a bathroom, laundry, additional room that could be studio space or an office/study, and an internal access garage.
A large paved area on the northern side of the home provides additional off street parking and boat storage space. Surrounding gardens are tastefully landscaped with front and rear lawns, mature palms and other sub-tropicals, and a variety of productive fruit trees. Olive trees on an adjacent council berm provide a visual screen and sound buffer between the property and the main road.
Contact Michael Healy for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz