35 Matariki Place, Karikari Peninsula Spectacular waterfront sectionTweet
- FN Map 35 Matariki Pl.pdf
- Rates 35 Matariki Place.pdf
- Title 35 Matariki Pl.pdf
Property DescriptionPositioned on a Pohutukawa studded headland between two golden sand beaches and in one of the best streets in the area is this sunny 819 sqm section with truly superb ocean views. The property occupies a premium waterfront position adjacent to mature coastal forest that slopes down to the water. Two great swimming and boat launching beaches are within easy walking/driving distance, and Carrington golf club and resort, Rangiputa Beach and Maitai Bay are all close at hand.
The section rises up from the road to a near level easy building platform that takes full advantage of the sea air and stunning views, and is fringed on the upper level with lovely regenerating bush and vegetation. Neighbouring properties have already been developed and the atmosphere is wonderfully peaceful and relaxed. Power and phone connections are available at the roadside and the property is very realistically priced.
Contact Michael Healy for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz