Lot 39 Leccino Valley Rd, Mangonui Affordable river view lifestyleTweet
- Lot 39 Leccino Valley Rd LAND COVENANTS.pdf
- Lot 39 Leccino Valley Rd, Mangonui Far North Map.pdf
- Lot 39, Leccino Valley Rd, Mangonui Info Sheet.pdf
- Lot 39, Leccino Vallley Rd, Mangonui TITLE.pdf
- Rates Lot 39 Leccino Valley Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 3.5ha lifestyle block is located down a quiet gravel lane, surrounded by olive groves and overlooking rolling green hills and the harmonic curves of the upper Oruaiti River. It is in a great location and offers immersive peace and tranquility just 6-7 minutes drive to Mangonui Village and a few minutes more to beaches of Doubtless Bay.
The land slopes gently up from the river and valley floor with plenty of scope for choosing the perfect building site to take advantage of the ample sunshine, privacy and superb views. It is fully fenced, established in pasture with olive trees on the western boundary. There is a water tank on site near the main gate and two excavated ponds adjacent to the river. Surrounding land has been established in olive orchards giving the neighbourhood a relaxed mediterranean atmosphere.
This land is listed at a very reasonable price for such an ideal location. Call Michael Healy for further information, or to make a time to view.
Price is $199,000 + GST (if any)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz