20 Paradise Rd, Coopers Beach What a Fantastic Opportunity! Only $75,000`Tweet
- Far North Maps - 20 Paradise Rd.pdf
- Rates 20 Paradise Rd.pdf
- Title 20 Paradise Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in an established cul-de-sac road, this 806 sqm section cascades down towards a babbling formed creek that borders part of the property. The section backs onto DOC Land and is bounded by a Creek on the lowest point of the slope on the left hand side. With services to the boundary, simple covenants and a tentative easy access drive way in place, this section offers a canvas awaiting your creative vision!
Located within easy walking distance to the popular Coopers Beach AND a two minute drive to the local Coopers Beach Shopping Centre with its Medical Centre, Dentist, Chemist, Four Square and more. It's not often that land becomes available at this price in central proximity to the golden sands of Coopers Beach - a seaside playground where you can swim, fish, kayak or canoe and explore the bay. The opposite direction will take you to the historical village of Mangonui and Mill Bay which also offers a great lifestyle and community on a spectacular part of the coastline.
This section is ready and waiting to be developed into your dream seaside retreat. Ideal for a pole build home, or do you dare look beyond with a creative and exciting design for a permanent family home? A lock up and leave holiday house? The choice is yours!
Call Leona now to view!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leona Cameron
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bright eyed and bushy tailed with a breath of fresh air. Leona is a chip off the old block in the northland area. With a lifetime of knowledge in the area and having come from over 15 years’ experience in the education system, Leona is a fresh face to real estate and training with some of northlands ‘elite’ real estate agents. With buckets of enthusiasm and a great team behind her, she possesses the pizazz the industry has been waiting for.