9a Dalefield Drive, Cashmere Must Sell makes this a Must ViewTweet
- 9a Dalefield - CCI - Construction Completion Inspection.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - CSA - Cash Settle - Bathroom and Heat Pump.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - Consented plans for deck.JPG
- 9a Dalefield - DLC - Defect Liability Certificate.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - FPD - Full production details for Foundation work and asbestos removal.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - Inter-tenancy firewall consent.JPG
- 9a Dalefield - PCC - Practical Completion Certificate.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - PS3 - Producer Statement - Toilet Sliding Door.pdf
- 9a Dalefield - SOW - Scope of Works.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Drive - Auction Pack.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Drive - Insurance.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Drive - LIM.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Drive - P's & C's.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Drive - Title.pdf
- 9a Dalefield Driveway Cash Settlement.PDF
- 9a Dalefield Driveway Invoice INV-0298.pdf
- 9b dalefield drive -initial scope of works.pdf
- Claim Advice 20.07.15 - Complete Repair Strategy - Bearer Replacement.pdf
Property DescriptionHaving purchased their new forever home our owners are committed to selling this hillside honey. With the auction prior to Christmas they are serious about selling on or before auction day.
Nestled into the port hills this three-bedroom home has been well maintained and is incredibly private. With views across the valley and mature gardens surrounding the property it is incredibly peaceful. A separate kitchen leads through to the living room with a cosy log burner for the winter months. Decking from the living room and master bedroom is perfect for BBQ's and your afternoon read.
An outstanding location, perfect for small families or couples who enjoy the outdoors, Bowenvale Valley track just a few minutes' walk with an array of biking and walking tracks to suit everyone. A short drive to coffee shops, supermarkets and great schools including Cashmere High, Christchurch South and Thorrington Primary.
Make sure you are in the running to enjoy this home over the summer months! Intent on a sale - call us for more information and to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jamin Marshall
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Every Kiwi family is unique, and every home special and distinctive in its own right, which is why I never take a one-sized-fits-all approach to the way I work. Instead I take the time to engage with my clients, learning about their dreams and aspirations, and then developing a solution to suit their specific needs.
It’s fair to say property has always been in my bones. Both my father and my grandfather were successful real estate agents, and it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about. I blend that passion with highly developed communication skills and an extensive network of contacts, not to mention the resources at my disposal as a member of the Grenadier City Office, to help clients right around the city achieve their goals.
I’m a high-energy person who enjoys staying fit and active, and I’d love to work alongside you as you search for your next home, look to sell your existing property, or explore new and exciting opportunities.
Looking after you is my business!
Contact Tim Harris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Getting on for 15 years as a top agent with a huge percentage of referral and repeat business confirms that Tim knows how to get the job done. Why is he so successful? It is simple – we live in a world that constantly changes - market conditions, technology, the rules set by insurers and banks – yet Real Estate remains a people business and Tim understands people. To get the best results it is important to know what your client wants, and more importantly what they need.
Communication is the key - and remembering that communication is a two-way process, that involves listening as well as telling! His approach is ‘responsive’ not dictatorial. He listens to what his clients tell him, then offers advice – there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Once you engage Tim and your marketing strategy is agreed, he works to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the search for the ideal buyer for your property – guaranteeing the best price, fast.
His commitment is assured - when he says he will do something you know that he will, but don’t take his word for it – read what his clients are saying!