3 Mica Place, Northwood Make Mica Your Xmas Present!Tweet
- 3 Mica Place - EQC CLM2011-090402.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - EQC- CLM 2011 090402 .pdf
- 3 Mica Place - Information Pack.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - Insurance.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - LIM.PDF
- 3 Mica Place - Property Check.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - REMEDIAL SIGN OFF .pdf
- 3 Mica Place - S & P Agreement.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - Title.pdf
- 3 Mica Place - signoff- 2249_001.pdf
- /CCC Property Files/
- [08 148391]Mica 003 RMA20014088 letter.DOC
- [08 148392]Mica 003 RMA20014088 RFI.DOC
- [08 148393]Mica 003 RMA20014088 s104-105.DOC
- [08 148394]Mica 003 RMA20014088 s94.DOC
- [10 568764]RMA20014088 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 568765]ABA10037066 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 568766] 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 568767]ABA10036476 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 568768]LIM70116880 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 568770]LIM70032462 3 Mica Place Belfast Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 557390]LIM70128706 appln.PDF
- [11 557392]LIM70128706.PDF
- [15 1225046]LIM70176806 - Report.PDF
Property DescriptionAfter three happy years here, our owner is relocating, dictating the sale of this well-kept family home. Impatient to see a sold sticker - it is priced accordingly. Make this your Christmas present to the whole family!
The house has been well maintained and tastefully upgraded allowing trouble free living for years to come. Move right in and appreciate the cool climate in summer with the large eves and superb outdoor entertaining. Inside, open plan kitchen, dining and living are centered around the gas fire and flow through to a separate formal living area.
Kids are safe to play in this quiet cul de sac in Northwood with Styx Mill Reserve over the road and the Northwood Supa Centre and supermarkets just a five-minute walk. Mature plantings and tidy garden in this well fenced section drenched in all day sun.
Insistent on a sale our owner is very realistic! Call us today for more information - don't miss out!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jamin Marshall
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Every Kiwi family is unique, and every home special and distinctive in its own right, which is why I never take a one-sized-fits-all approach to the way I work. Instead I take the time to engage with my clients, learning about their dreams and aspirations, and then developing a solution to suit their specific needs.
It’s fair to say property has always been in my bones. Both my father and my grandfather were successful real estate agents, and it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about. I blend that passion with highly developed communication skills and an extensive network of contacts, not to mention the resources at my disposal as a member of the Grenadier City Office, to help clients right around the city achieve their goals.
I’m a high-energy person who enjoys staying fit and active, and I’d love to work alongside you as you search for your next home, look to sell your existing property, or explore new and exciting opportunities.
Looking after you is my business!