153 Petrie Street, Richmond What a Character!Tweet
- 153 Petrie - PS4 (signed).pdf
- 153 Petrie St - Electrical.pdf
- 153 Petrie St - Initial Report.pdf
- 153 Petrie St - repairs compete.pdf
- 153 Petrie Street - Floor Plan.pdf
- 153 Petrie Street - Information Pack.pdf
- 153 Petrie Street - Insullation .PDF
- 153 Petrie Street - LIM.pdf
- 153 Petrie Street - Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 153 Petrie Street - Title.pdf
- Certificate of Insurance - 153 Petrie Street.pdf
- Conditions of Sale Deadline.pdf
- Deadline Brought Forward.pdf
- Deadline Sale - How to Make a Valid Offer.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owners have taken this character to the market as they are insistent on a sale before Christmas and have moved on to their next project.
This delightful home has been fully renovated but retains its original charm giving you the best of both worlds. Open plan living centered around the beautiful fireplace is the hub of this family home. A modern kitchen that looks out to the generous backyard is perfect for young families. Two bathrooms and a separate laundry. Fantastic vege planters and a stand-alone double garage complete the picture.
Situated just minutes from the palms shopping centre and several schooling options this is great buying. With the deadline fast approaching - make sure you're in a position to be the proud owner of this delightful home.
Deadline Sale - Thursday 20th December 2018 at 4pm.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jamin Marshall
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Every Kiwi family is unique, and every home special and distinctive in its own right, which is why I never take a one-sized-fits-all approach to the way I work. Instead I take the time to engage with my clients, learning about their dreams and aspirations, and then developing a solution to suit their specific needs.
It’s fair to say property has always been in my bones. Both my father and my grandfather were successful real estate agents, and it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about. I blend that passion with highly developed communication skills and an extensive network of contacts, not to mention the resources at my disposal as a member of the Grenadier City Office, to help clients right around the city achieve their goals.
I’m a high-energy person who enjoys staying fit and active, and I’d love to work alongside you as you search for your next home, look to sell your existing property, or explore new and exciting opportunities.
Looking after you is my business!