9 Rosebery Street SOLD SIGN NEEDED!Tweet
- /Agent Information /
- Ally Morris Selling With Grenadier Profile.pdf
- /Buyer information /
- Further information for buyers.pdf
- /EQC Documents/
- insurance policy Rosebery.pdf
- /LIM & TITLE/
- LIM & TItle.pdf
- /REAA Guide/
- /Reports /
- All Reports.pdf
Property DescriptionMy motivated vendors have moved out, leaving this character charmer vacant and ready to welcome a new owner.
Those looking for a comfortable home in a great neighbourhood will be captivated by the warmth and character of this period home. Tasteful refurbishments include a carefully chosen palette of paint colours paired with stylish drapes and blinds, sure to make an impression.
The harmonious living spaces include an open plan kitchen and dining area that flows smoothly via the beautiful wooden French doors to the sunny deck. Cooler winter nights will be spent around the log burner in the separate lounge, while the heat transfer system and heat pump ensure the whole house is kept snug and warm.
Well-equipped for families or couples, there are three bedrooms, including the generous master bedroom with built-in storage. Functional and stylish, the eye-catching bathroom has a separate shower and the luxury of a freestanding claw foot bath for a relaxing soak at the end of the day.
At 509sqm the easy-care established property offers a single garage, ample off-street parking and a fully fenced private backyard, providing a secure playground for kids and pets. Mature planting and raised vegetable beds create a peaceful backdrop for family meals on the deck or entertaining guests. A recent roof replacement provides peace of mind for years to come.
In this lovely family-friendly neighbourhood, you'll enjoy the convenience of Barrington Mall just a short walk from your front door, and excellent zoning for Somerfield Primary, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High School takes care of any educational requirements.
Don't delay as our owners want to see that sold sign. Contact me now to view.
****DEADLINE SALE HAS NOW BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY 12TH JUNE AT4PM *******
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ally Morris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ally loves what she does. With over 20 years of experience in sales and management, Ally understands that each sale begins with a strong connection between herself and the buyer and seller.
Ally takes time to discover what her clients are really looking for, and uses that information to find the perfect solution for them regardless of needs and budget. She understands that every client and every property is different and she avoids the cookie cutter approach to property marketing. By understanding that each client has individual needs and that each property is unique, she brings a very personal approach to real estate.
When you work with Ally, you’re working with someone who cares about your long-term happiness. She places a high value on personal connections and meeting her clients’ needs. She is caring, hardworking, and committed to delivering the absolute best result for you.
Before beginning in real estate, Ally worked in business for herself for over 20 years. Her time in the corporate world has given her access to a wide variety of clients and allowed her to make strong connections across many different business sectors. In her personal life, Ally is the mother of two wonderful daughters and has a passion for martial arts. With over 30 years’ experience in New Zealand and overseas, she has been successful in tournaments, coaching, and teaching. Martial
arts have taught Ally about the fundamental importance of respect, values, and integrity.
Ally will bring clarity, honesty, and determination to the process of helping you on your real estate journey.